Question: What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
Answer: If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call (806) 378-3038.

Question: What if this happened in another city could I file a report using this system?
Answer: No, if a crime took place outside of the City of Amarillo please call the law enforcement agency for that city or county where the incident took place.

Question: What do I do if I have additional information or property to add to my report in the future?
Answer: You can add additional information to your report by making a supplement to the original online report.

Return to APD Online Reporting Menu

Comments are closed.