Welcome to the Amarillo Police Department Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency or the crime is in progress please call 911. Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of it for free. Please answer the following questions to find out if online reporting is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Is this crime currently in progress?
- Did this incident occur outside the Amarillo City limits?
- Is the value of the property taken or vandalized over $1500?
If you answered, "No" to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered, "Yes" to question # 1 or # 2, call 911 to report the matter. If you answered, “Yes” to question # 3 please call the law enforcement agency for that city or county where the incident took place to report the matter. If you answered, “Yes” to question # 4 please call the non-emergency line # 378-3038 to report the matter. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. (Frequently Asked Questions)
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" indicating that you have successfully completed the reporting process.
- Be given a report number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
All cases filed online will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Using the Amarillo Police Department Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
To report a crime call AECC (378-3038) for non-emergency reporting assistance.
Filing a false police report is a crime and violators will be prosecuted.